Select an Agent and Price
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE PAM?
I will ensure that you maximize your opportunities in the current real estate market. With the extensive contact network that I have developed through the past 22 years. I will employ the most effective marketing and advertising strategies for your property. I will also guide you through the complicated paperwork involved, from the initial agreement to the final documents.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN AN AGENT
The following are a couple of factors to keep in mind when looking for a Full Time Listing Agent:
- EDUCATION. The most important factor in choosing a real estate professional is their education in the real estate industry. Our professionals have advanced training and education, allowing them to be among the top agents in the world and earning prestigious designations in the various fields of real estate.
- EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE. You want a full-time agent who is familiar with your area and with the type of property you intend to sell. Does he or she employ a diverse range of marketing and advertising strategies? How many similar properties has he or she been able to sell in the past? How many years experience does your REALTOR® have?
- AVAILABILITY AND COMMITMENT. Your agent should be capable of prompt and decisive action during the course of selling your property. Does your agent make it a point to keep in touch with you constantly? Can your agent easily be contacted in case of emergencies or even for the simplest questions? Is your agent available on the weekends or in the evenings when most buyers are out looking?
- RAPPORT. Does your agent take the time to listen to your goals and clarify your needs? Can your agent understand your unique situation and be genuinely concerned about the outcome of the process? Your listing agent will be your guide and partner in this crucial decision, so it is important to find one with whom you can get along.
WHAT IS YOUR PROPERTY WORTH?
Selling a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner. Obtain a true valuation based on your unique home, not a computerized estimate from a company that doesn’t know our area. I am your Local Knowledgeable REALTOR®.
Real Estate Agent Pam Sigel – The Smart Choice
Awards and Designations:
- #1 SALES & LISTING AGENT 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 for Coldwell Banker Kappel Gateway Realty
- TOP 1% OF ALL COLDWELL BANKER AGENTS NATIONWIDE– Coldwell Banker International President’s Premier 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 – only agent at Coldwell Banker Kappel Gateway Realty and all of Solano County to receive this prestige award.
- Coldwell Banker International President’s Elite 2014 & 2105 – TOP 2% OF ALL COLDWELL BANKER AGENTS
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury – Residential Luxury Marketing Specialist
- Top Sales Agent 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 for Coldwell Banker Kappel Gateway
- Top Sales Agent of the Year 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2012 for Gateway Realty
- Top Listing Agent of the Year 2004, 2005 & 2006 for Gateway Realty
- New Horizon Award, 2000 and 2013 (greatest increase in volume)
- Rookie of the Year, 1999 (awarded for exceptional first year performance)
- Named to the Executive Council every year 1999-2021
- Member of the National, California and Northern Solano County Association of Realtors.
- GRI designation
- MRP (Military Relocation Professional)
- Top Producing Realtor for 22 years
- I also have my Brokers License
- Smart Home Certified
I am focused on providing you with the best results and service in the industry. I listen carefully to understand your real estate goals and work hard to create solutions that make sense for you. I have proudly built a reputation for going above and beyond the call of duty for my clients with my honesty, integrity and service. Nothing compares to the feeling of handing keys to a new home buyer or placing a sold sign in my sellers’ yard!
Let my 22 years of experience help you with all your real estate needs in Solano and Napa Counties. If you have any questions, I am always available to help.
Please contact me directly at 707-372-2208 or PamSigel(at)gmail(dotted)com
Let me know how I can help you…