Welcome to Benicia, California
Benicia is a waterside city in Solano County, California, located in the North Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area. It served as the state capital for nearly thirteen months from 1853 to 1854.
The scenic Bay Area city of Benicia is unlike any other, with a beautiful waterfront, bustling arts community, top notch shopping and dining, and rich history. With all there is to do in such close proximity, Benicia is a great “strolling” town – just right for couples, families or that perfect girls’ day out. Find your Benicia bliss!
To help make planning your many visits (there really is too much to see in one trip!), we’ve compiled the “Top Ten Reasons to Visit Benicia”:
- Distinctive shops with one-of-a-kind items
- Art, art and more art
- An up-close look at California history
- Big-city dining experiences with small-town charm
- Spa services galore to relax and rejuvenate
- Gorgeous wedding sites
- Outdoor recreation along the beautiful waterfront
- Entertaining night life
- Year-round, family-oriented events
- Convenient location, ample parking
Because of its appeal, easy access and central location, Benicia has become a favorite destination for relaxing day trips. Discover all that Benicia has to offer, and you’re sure to have “A Great Day by the Bay!”
To see the local city website, click HERE
For more data on the area, click HERE
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.